Vertical Hanging Swivel Crossbar Banner Flag: Honduras | portrait flag | 3.5m² | 38sqft | 300x120cm | 10x4ft

CAD295.93
In stock
SKU
300b120 HN
  • Buy 2 for CAD246.86 each and save 17%
 
  • Outdoor Flag: For representative purposes
  • Perfect for 8m | 25ft flag masts
  • Flag dimensions: portrait flag | 3.5m² | 38sqft | 300x120cm | 10x4ft
  • Mirrored Back: Mirrored image on the rear side
  • High Quality: Made in Germany

Flag: Honduras portrait flag | 3.5m² | 38sqft | 300x120cm | 10x4ft

Since we know how important your external presentation is, we print our Honduras flag for your representative appearance using the most modern machines in Germany.

Show your love for your country with the Honduras flag! Made with high-quality materials, this flag is perfect for displaying at home, in your office, or at any patriotic event. Let your pride shine with the bold colors and striking design of the Honduras flag. Order yours today and show your unwavering patriotism!

The flag of Honduras features a striking combination of very light blue, making up 67% of the flag, and crisp white, comprising the remaining 33%, creating a sense of balance and harmony.

Due to the quality of this patriotic symbol, you demonstrate in-depth the ties you have to Honduras.

Details about this flag

This portrait Honduras flag is a high quality product 'Made in Germany' made of 110g/m² glossy polyester. This Honduras flag is wind- and weather-resistant and highly durable. The flag colors are intensive and UV-resistant.

Application area of this flag

This flag is specially made for outskirt area.

Configuration of this flag

This Vertical Hanging Swivel Crossbar Banner Honduras flag will be delivered with a hemstich for a wooden stick at the top side, and with the stick itself. If required, the flag can be washed at 60 degrees Celsius.

Recommended height of flag pole

Honduras flags of 3.5m² | 38sqft | 300x120cm | 10x4ft look best with flagpoles of around 8m | 25ft height.

Safety Note for our flags

It is not suitable to burn this flag. If you, however, have the strong urge to burn this flag, please keep in mind that polyester melts easily and thus can spread dangerously.

Need a bigger size or an other configuration?

We can provide bigger sizes, other configurations, exclusive indoor room flags, table desk flags, car flags, framed flags ...
Please contact us!

About magFlags

magFlags is a family-owned company, specialized in supporting state institutions with flags. The biggest clients are numerous foreign ministries, governments and international organizations around the world. Apart from clients such as the Foreign Office, the UN and the International Red Cross magFlags supplies also numerous companies and individuals. Quality and representative flags for your flagpoles are offered as well as flag systems for diplomatic vehicles.
More Information
SKU 300b120 HN
Translations Honduras
GTIN 4052392519741
Flag Size 300x120cm Banner
Flag Ratio 0.4
Production Made in Germany
Time to Ship 10
HS-Code 63079010
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
© 2021 magFlags